Working closely with our clients to ensure success and obtain the best value for their projects.
- Core engineering knowledge
- Techno-commercial expertise
- Links to professional bodies
- Extensive industry experience
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Comprehensive fact examination
- Objective and scientific analysis
- Uncompromising quality standards
Our team approach every assignment with the utmost care and meticulous attention to detail. We employ a cohesive and objective methodology combining our engineering, project management, contractual and techno-legal skills and expertise.
We use industry best practices and techniques and provide the highest quality support to our clients. Every assignment that we undertake is managed by a senior member acting as the team leader, who is personally responsible for its successful conclusion.
- Critical Path Analysis (CPA)
- Programme Evaluation & Review Technique (PERT)
- Line of Balance Technique
- Time Chainage Diagram
- Critical Chain Scheduling
- Schedule Simulation & What-if Analysis
- Milestone Chart
- Phasing / Staging Diagram
- Histograms & S-Curves
- Measured Mile Analysis
- Earned Value (EV) Analysis
- Variance Analysis
We have dealt with and helped our clients resolve issues, claims and disputes caused by a variety of causes including changes, variations, deficiency, ambiguity, delay, disruption in diverse engineering and construction projects. The reports and documents that we produce are professional, well-structured, balanced, practical, and are easy to understand, backed up by a depth of expertise.
Through our advice and reports, we are able to assist our clients in the resolution of claims and disputes by providing objective and independent advice whether acting on behalf of a party or as an expert providing independent testimony to a Court or Tribunal.