Christopher J Thomas
Partner, Expert Services
Quantum | QS | Contract Law | Expert Witness
Christopher has extensive experience in the preparation and rebuttal of claims and the provision of contractual and commercial advice across the supply chain. He has been appointed as a quantum advisor and party representative in international arbitrations, has provided independent opinion on quantum matters, provides quantum support to lawyers in formal arbitration proceedings and acts as a quantum expert.
Christopher has worked on numerous high value and complex projects, and has worked on projects in the UK, the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Azerbaijan, Kuwait, Iraq and Bahrain.
Expertise and Skills
- Arbitration Assistance (Expert Witness and Party Representation)
- Claim Preparation and Defence
- Contract and Commercial Management
- Quantity Surveying
- BSc (Hons) Bachelor of Science in Quantity Surveying
- MSc Master of Science in Construction Law & Dispute Resolution (with distinction)