Partner, Expert Services
Delay | Quantum | Contract Law | Expert Witness
Mathew is a Civil Engineer holding Master of Science Degree in Construction Law & Dispute Resolution, Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management and a Level 7 BTEC Advanced Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence.
Mathew’s core consulting experience relates to the provision of claims management, forensic delay and disruption analysis, damages assessment, claim rebuttal, expert opinion, expert witness support and contractual advice to clients from the E&C industry. Mathew is conversant in analysing, substantiating, resolving issues involving both delay and quantum, and providing expert witness services as an independent or advisory expert.
Mathew’s project experience includes onshore oil & gas (greenfield/brownfield) and offshore (fixed and floating) projects, FPSO, petrochemical and process plants, cross country pipelines, renewable energy projects, power plants, infrastructure and building projects – STP, district cooling plants, metro-rail and high-rise towers.
Mathew has undertaken successful assignments for clients in the Middle East, UK, Europe, Scandinavia, Far East, India, North Africa and Caspian regions.
Expertise and Skills
- Claim Preparation, Defence and Rebuttal
- Expert Witness and Party Representation
- Forensic Delay and Disruption Analysis
- Quantum Damages Assessment
- Contractual Advice and Expert Opinion
- Civil Engineering and Project Management
- MSc Construction Law & Dispute Resolution
- Advanced Professional Award in Expert Witness Evidence
- PGDip Computer-Aided Project Management
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering